What exactly is visa for Cambodia / (Cambodia e visa)
The Cambodian e-Visa can be applied for on the web with less problem. For typical travelers on company or tourism, they’re necessary to get their visas at the Cambodian consulate, or on arrival at the international airport.
Guests going to Cambodia will obtain a visa upon arrival at both Siem Reap and also Phnom Penh International Airports, while those crossing from Thailand will get hold of their visa at Poipet and Cham Yeam places, and travelers from Vietnam coming in through Ka-Om Samnor or Bavet will need to obtain their visas from a Cambodian Embassy just before arrival.
But this time, the Cambodian government has made processes less difficult with introduction of e-Visas, almost everything can now be accomplished over the internet, and it requires only 24 hours. Although you’ll be needed to pay a typical 89EUR visa fee. This really is a fair rate considering the number of hours and sweet it’ll help you save if you get in line for a visa.
Where to acquire a Cambodian visa
Prior to getting a Cambodian visa, you need to first make a decision the type of visa you would like. There are lots of visa types obtainable, such as: Business visa, Tourist Visa, Diplomatic visa and e-Visa. The various sorts of visa should be gotten at the Cambodian embassy, airport, or at the border while crossing, aside from the e-Visa, which is gotten on the web.
Acquiring a Cambodian visa from the embassy needs a lot of effort and time, and in some cases, folks have to go long distances to get to the embassy. Acquiring a visa at the land border or even the airport can also be a hard procedure, as it may require plenty of payments and bribes in some instances.
Then again, acquiring a Cambodian e-Visa is a much easier process, it doesn’t need much time and standing for extended hours. Once you apply for the e-Visa, you will get it ahead of time. The e-Visa was introduced in 2006 in order to make the process of visa application quicker and simpler. This visa lasts for 3 months, with a maximum stay of 30 days.
Advantages of having a Cambodian e-Visa
- •You will not have to go to the Cambodian embassy, you can submit an application on the internet everywhere you are
- •No need for joining long queues
- •The procedure is secure, well planned and fast, and you’re guaranteed of getting your visa before arrival at Cambodia
- •You have the choice of calling the customer support staff in case you need to have any support
visa application Cambodia requirements
The Cambodian e-Visa requirements include:
- •It is accessible to every place except Algeria, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sudan, Sri Lanka, Iraq and Iran.
- •The visa can be utilized upon entry into Cambodia, but you’ll have to process other application when visiting again
- •It is valid for three months, starting from the day it was issued to you
- •Your passport should be at least six months prior to its expiration date
- •Passport must have at least two empty pages for stamping by the immigration department
- •International vacationers are necessary to have an on-journey ticket or a return ticket
How to get the visa
To secure a visa for Cambodia, you’ll need to submit an application over the internet via the application portal at https://go-cambodia-online.com, where you’ll be needed to fill out your personal information (name, gender, country), passport details, and personal street address.
More on: visa application Cambodia